The Sinosphere welcomes your ideas and analyses in a broad perspective from diplomacy to military affairs concerning Asia and the Pacific Region
Editorial Guidelines and Policies:
- Please submit your pitches as a Word document rather than a PDF.
- Preference will be given to original reporting and analysis,
- Please use hyperlinks for acknowledging sources rather than footnotes or endnotes.
- Please put “Submission” in the subject line.
- Submissions must be original and have not been previously published elsewhere either
- Article range should be in the 1000-1500 words, comprehensive analysis can go up to 5000 words.
- All submissions should be written in excellent English
- Please include your full name and a brief biography of 2-3 lines and links such as an email address, personal website, or Twitter account so those keen to engage can reach you.
- We will contact you only if we will accept your piece. If you do not hear from us within three business days, you are free to take your manuscript for placement to another publication.